Compact, easy to use, and loaded with a massive selection of tones, the G2 Four Multi-FX Guitar Pedal from Zoom is a highly versatile guitar pedal designed to sit at the heart of your pedalboard. With 300 total patches (250 factory, 50 user), 22 amp/cab models with multi-layer IR processing, 79 high-quality guitar FX with 7 simultaneous FX layers, and flexible onboard tuning options, including open and drop tuning support, the G2 Four is powerful enough to replace many of your current pedals and offers potent studio and live performance capabilities.
An 80-second looper function lets you record and play over your performances, and 68 rhythm patterns are included, which can be synced to your loops. An Aux input allows you to play along with external tracks more easily, and output EQ is included on the main outputs for directly controlling your tone from the pedal. With the convenient built-in USB-C support, you can power the pedal with simple USB bus power and control your G2 Four with the Handy Guitar Lab app, which provides you with the ability to load, backup, and edit patches as well as use your pedal as a 2-in/2-out audio interface.
- 22 Amp/Cab Models with Multi-Layer IR
- 79 Guitar FX, Up to 7 Simultaneous FX
- 250 Preloaded Patches, 50 User Patches
- 80-Second Looper Function
- 68 Rhythm Patterns
- Output EQ for Tone Control
- Aux In for Playing Along to Tracks
- Tuner Function, Open and Drop Tunings
- USB-C for App Control and Bus Power
- Handy Guitar Lab App for Interface Use