Optimally tuned for listening to electronic musical instruments, HPH-150 headphones offer excellent tonal projection, with a crisp, clear sound that you won't tire of even after prolonged use, and superb sound separation ensuring that each and every sonic detail is reproduced accurately.
With large 40-mm diameter drivers in a rear-vented format, HPH-150 earphones feature an open-ear design that ensures superb tonal projection and comfortable listening even over extended periods.
Small, soft, light-weight velour ear pads, a swivel mechanism that allows the driver unit to turn 90 degrees to fit the angle of your ears, and a headband that allows smooth adjustment of its length, all ensure HPH150 earphones provide a comfortable, stress-free listening experience, hour after hour.
- Driver Type: Dynamic, open air
- Driver Unit: Φ40 mm
- Impedance: 48 ohms
- Maximum Input: 1,000 mw
- Sound Pressure Level: 101 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Weight (with Cable): 163 g with cable
- Cable: 2.0 m detachable single 6.3 mm standard stereo cable with gold-plated plugs
- Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo, 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo
- Colour: Black
Note: Open-ear headphones can easily leak sound due to their design which means they may not be ideal for listening to music while riding on public transportation or when in a public place.