Pedal Power X4 is a professional isolated power supply for both battery operated and high current DSP effects. Its ultra-compact size fits even the smallest pedalboards – including Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY and Pedaltrain Nano – and operates at any mains voltage for international touring. X4's innovative hybrid DC transformer design incorporates exotic components, linear regulation, and computer optimized filtering to establish industry-leading audiophile quality power that unveils the hidden sonic potential of your rig.
As well as delivering the cleanest, most reliable power for small pedalboards, Pedal Power X4 shines as a supplementary power supply in an expanding rig. Powering directly from any 12V 400mA output or X-Link port, X4 adds four isolated outputs to an existing Pedal Power. X4 can also power from the AC courtesy outlet of a Pedal Power 2 PLUS, significantly upgrading both its isolated output capacity and high current capability.
Pedal Power X4® features & benefits:
- Four isolated 9V outputs
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Powers battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Innovative DC transformer topology sets new standards in power supply performance
- Advanced filtering and linear regulation ensure noise-free audiophile-quality power
- Supplies a total of 1000mA using included AC adapter (500max per output)
- X4 also powers from any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output, supplying up to 400mA of current
- Includes Universal input voltage power adapter, power cables, and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Made in the U.S.A.