In short, the SansAmp RBI is a pumped-up, expanded version of our popular SansAmp Bass Driver DI pedal. It features an Effect Loop with a Mix 50/50 switch (for parallel or series operation), an XLR output with selectable levels, and a buffered direct XLR output to provide a dry signal.
Having access to the most coveted classic and modern bass tones, with unlimited freedom to create your own, the SansAmp RBI is practically mandatory for any bass player.
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Presence brings out the upper harmonic content and attack.
- Blend allows you to mix the direct instrument signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry.
- Active Bass and Treble controls cut or boost ±12dB.
- Dedicated Mid control, cut or boost ±12dB.
- Individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp’s output relative to the P.A. system.
- Effects Loop.
- Mix 50/50 switch to configure the Effects Loop in series or parallel.
- 1/4″ rear input and XLR output with selectable levels.
- Buffered uneffected XLR output to run a dry signal to a separate channel.
- Footswitch input to engage unit.
- Footswitch output to chain and toggle between another SansAmp RBI. (If you prefer programmability, you may want to consider our own “not-just-for-guitar” SansAmp PSA 2.0. There are 10 presets devoted to bass and 49 user-definable locations for storing custom settings.)
- Dimensions: 19″w x 1.5″h x 5.25″d (6.25″d overall)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- As a pre-amp with an amp
- As a pre-amp to drive a power amp
- Direct to a mixer of a PA
- Record direct to your computer