Get down and dirty with the AfterShock Bass Distortion. On its own the AfterShock features three massive bass distortion engines, but connect the pedal to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android) and feast upon a massive collection of additional overdrive, fuzz and distortion tones. Further edit each engine with the Neuros parametric EQ, stereo routing options, and internal stacking capabilities.
Out of the box, the AfterShock Bass Distortion packs three bass overdrive engines that span the gamut of low-end crunch, from smooth and natural overdrive to full-on fuzz attack. The Tube engine belts out a subtle, but powerful vintage tube overdrive with a smooth breakup and plenty of punch. Heavy creates an aggressive scooped sound with ample highs and thundering lows. The Fuzz engine offers intense germanium fuzz tones with loads of bottom and mucho grit. The Aftershocks simple, yet powerful control panel provides the tools to finely sculpt the perfect bass tone. The Clean knob lets you to mix in just enough clean signal to maintain a rock-solid low-end without compromising the pedals SONIC GROWL. Adjust the onboard Tone control and find that thunderous sweet spot for any bass/amp combination.
The PGXD24/SM58 Digital Wireless System from Shure adds the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performance.
The Shure SM58®cardioid dynamic microphone capsule is an industry standard tailored to deliver warm, clear vocal reproduction. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shockmount system, and a steel-mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently. Outdoors or indoors, singing or speech, the SM58 is the overwhelming choice of professionals worldwide.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The PGXD4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
- PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- 10dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- Gain adjustment range: 10dB (0 to -10dB pad)
- RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 250mm x 50mm x 50mm (9.84" x 1.97" x 1.97")
- Weight: 128g (4.5oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)