End your quest for fire with the Hot Rails for Strat single coil sized humbuckers. The Hot Rails neck model uses a strong ceramic magnet and overwound coils to deliver big sounding, well balanced humbucker tones for rock and metal. Clean tones are fat and warm, and solos will have that thick, fluid feel. The dual blade construction gives you the ultimate string coverage, especially for notes that are bent on the highest frets.
The Hot Rails bridge model single coil ‘rails’ sized humbucker delivers high output, loads of midrange harmonics, and an aggressive crunch that makes this a great bridge pickup for rock and metal. Chords are full and powerful, and single notes jump out with amazing sizzle. A Hot Rails in the bridge position will literally transform your Strat into a completely different instrument.
Hand built in Santa Barbara, CA, the Hot Rails for Strat Set comes with a 4-conductor lead wire for multiple wiring options and is wax potted for squeal free operation.
- High output single-coil-size "rails" humbucker
- Great for classic rock, garage, punk, heavy rock, thrash, classic metal and nu-metal
- The two thin blades, strong ceramic magnet and powerful coil windings give you the incredible sustain and a fat, full sound that's needed for playing heavier rock music
- Works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards
- Notable players: Janick Gers & Dave Murray / Iron Maiden, Troy VanLeeuwen & Josh Homme / Queens of the Stone Age, Greg Camp / Smashmouth, Jim Wilson / Rollins Band
- Bridge position