Aura Spectrum DI Preamp
Studio Mic Sound for your Acoustic Instrument. On inception, Aura Acoustic Imaging introduced Impulse Response (or IR) technology to live stages everywhere. Aura is the most realistic acoustic tone available for stage or studio. Features a 3-band Active EQ, Compressor, Automatic Feedback Suppression, Chromatic Tuner, Effects Loop, and XLR DI.
The complete performance technology solution for acoustic musicians.
The Aura Spectrum DI features award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology that enables players to mix studio-mic’d sound with the signal from their undersaddle or soundhole pickup. Housed in a professional quality, all-metal case, the Aura Spectrum DI features a 3-band EQ, one-knob compressor, automatic feedback suppression with up to 3 notches, a chromatic tuner, effects loop, plus a high-quality balanced XLR D.I. The included Aura Image Gallery software provides access to an ever expanding list of instrument images recorded using our collection of the most sought after microphones. Aura Spectrum DI is not only incredibly versatile, but it also delivers the most realistic acoustic sound available for stage or studio. Fishman’s Aura Image Gallery software allows users to access images for hundreds of guitar makes and models through our free Aura Image library. Once installed on your PC or Mac, the software also allows Aura images to be sorted, managed and grouped. Users can then take advantage of the preamp’s open architecture by loading Aura images via a USB cable.
- Award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology
- 128 pre-loaded Images for use with the most popular acoustic instruments
- Instrument preamp with balanced XLR D.I. output
- Volume, blend, and Image select controls
- 3-band EQ
- One-knob compressor
- Automatic anti-feedback with up to 3 notches
- Built-in chromatic tuner with bypass/mute
- 16 user-configurable Image locations
- USB interface for Image downloading from Aura Image Gallery (software included)
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Automatic D.I. Ground Lift
- 1/4” mono input & output w/input trim control Balanced XLR D.I.
- 1/4” effects loop
- 24-bit A/DA conversion
- PROCESSOR: 32-bit processing
- MATERIAL: Durable all-metal construction
- DIMENSIONS: 5.6” L x 5.25” W x 2.1” H (142 mm) x (133 mm) x (53 mm)
- WEIGHT: 1.7 lbs (.77 kg)
- POWER: 9-Volt battery (not included) or optional 910-R power supply (ACC-BLE-POW)
- BATTERY LIFE: 20 hours
- FISHMAN 910-R REGULATED 9-VOLT POWER SUPPLY: ACC-BLE-POW