Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Includes intonation springs, Phillips head intonation screws, hex saddle height adjustment screws, tremolo block, bridge plate, tremolo springs, tremolo claw, tremolo arm and tension springs, tremolo tip and all mounting hardware
- Completely retooled to vintage specs for crisp, clean look and feel
- "Fender Pat. Pend." stamped on each saddle
- Bridge block is pre-tapped to accept 3-16 threaded tremolo arm
- Introduced on 1954 Stratocaster® guitar
- Used on American Vintage '56, '59, and '65 Stratocaster guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Stratocaster guitars with vintage (2 3/16") bridge mounting spacing and vintage six-screw mounting design