From tone and volume knobs to pickup covers, bridge covers and more, Pure Vintage knobs and covers let you cosmetically customize your instrument or amplifier like never before. These genuine replacement parts are created with period-correct personality in mind to the same specifications as early Fender parts, allowing players to give any Fender amp, guitar or bass a shot of vintage-accurate looks and tone.
- Set of six black-skirted 1-10 replacement amplifier control knobs with white stamping and silver center disc
- Set screw mounting design (screws sold separately, p/n 0994922000)
- Introduced on mid-'60s-era amplifiers
- Used on ’65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Princeton® Reverb, '65 Super Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb™, Pro Reverb™, Princeton® Recording Amp, Concert, Super, Custom Vibrasonic, Showman®, Showman 50, '94 Twin, Bassman® 300, Bassman 100T, Super Bassman, Sunn® Model T, Sunn 300T and Sunn T50C amplifiers
- Fits most 1/4" solid shaft potentiometers on vintage and modern amplifiers and guitars