Being able to measure and adjust your GIBSON® and PRS® (Made in USA) Guitar's neck relief is a critical step in the setup process and will improve your playability and sound. MusicNomad is making it real easy for anyone to perform this task with our Measure and Adjust kits. The Precision Truss Rod Gauge comes equipped with the 3 most common relief measurements for Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Bass Guitars (.006”, .008”, .010”). For GIBSON® and PRS® (USA), use the .006" Gauge along with the clever Pick Capo and follow the instructions printed right on the gauge. When you are ready to adjust, MusicNomad's 5/16" Premium Truss Rod Wrench is made custom to fit the GIBSON® and PRS® (USA) Guitars truss rod nut that you adjust at the headstock. Equipped with a handy magnetic screwdriver on one end remove the tiny truss rod screws, and then turn it around and use the wrench to properly adjust your truss rod. Our ergonomic handle and rubber protective bumper gives you the comfort around your prized instrument. Keep your Gauge close by as it works on any Guitar or Bass and the 5/16" Wrench will work on other Guitar brands that require that size. Make sure you check out all MusicNomad's Precision Gauges and Tools used in the setup process. That's MusicNomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- Everything you Need to Measure and Adjust your Neck Relief on all GIBSON® Guitar Models and PRS® (Made in USA). Will not Work for PRS® (Korea). This Kit will Work for other Guitar Brands that use a 5/16" Socket Wrench.
- Comes with a Precision Truss Rod Gauge, Pick Capo, 5/16" Truss Rod Wrench with a screwdriver
- Precision Stainless Steel Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Truss Rod Neck Relief Measurements (.006", .008", .010") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical & Bass Guitars with Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle & an Innovative Pick Capo to Assist
- Premium Truss Rod Wrench - 5/16" with Strong Carbon Steel Construction & Ergonomic Comfort Handle features a Magnetized Screwdriver for the Small Truss Rod Cover Screws and a Protective Bumper to Protect the Headstock
- These products are part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS)™ Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets combined with step-by-step general guidelines anybody can follow and setup their guitar to play and sound great.