1484 - TWIN TWELVE
In 1963, history was made with the release of the Silvertone Twin Twelve Amplifier. Originally listed in the sears catalog as the 1484, the Twin Twelve was offered from 1963 to 1967 and became the most coveted of all the Silvertone amplifiers. The unique sound of this amplifier proudly powers the tones of many of today’s best rock icons such as Jack White, Dave Grohl, Beck, Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day), Dan Auerbach (The Black Keys) and many more.
Today Jackson Audio and Silvertone make history again with the introduction of the 1484 Twin Twelve Pedal.
An exact recreation of the legendary Twin Twelve amplifier, the 1484 Twin Twelve Pedal can be used as a studio-grade preamp, booster, EQ or overdrive depending on how the controls are set.
Bring back the classic Silvertone clean and overdriven tones and own the tone of legends. Relive history with the 1484 Twin Twelve Pedal.
- A salute to the legendary Silvertone 1484 Twin Twelve amplifier and cabinet combo
- Warm, analog tube emulation with present low-end and midrange and bell-like treble tones
- 2-band EQ and master Volume controls for effortless shaping
- Gain control mimics the natural breakup of the original 2 x 12-inch cabinet
- Can serve as an EQ, studio-grade preamp, boost, or analog injector for the rest of your signal chain
- Design elements such as the control knobs, bulb lens, color scheme, and fonts stay totally true to the original amplifier
- A great drive switch/mobile EQ for owners of the original amp!