Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of six nickel-plated steel Stratocaster saddles
- Completely retooled to vintage specs for crisp, clean look and feel
- "Fender Pat. Pend." stamped on each saddle
- Includes intonation springs, Phillips head intonation screws and hex saddle height adjustment screws
- Introduced on 1954 Stratocaster® guitar
- Used on American Vintage '56, '59, and '65 Stratocaster guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Stratocaster bridges with vintage (2 3/16") mounting spacing and vintage six-screw mounting design